Contact Center application guides callers and routes email traffic to the best suited employee, reducing waiting time and improving staff motivation. Contact Center agents are also provided with additional information, such as the language in which to greet a caller.
Each customer call by way of tel. call, fax, email etc reaches the right person, first time, every time! Every employee, wherever he is, can act as agent while doing other tasks. All agents have access to advanced Unified Communications functions like Presence Management, Instant Messaging, DECT and Mobile Messaging
One consistent and professional face
Contact Center applications and features help your company to manage your
Contact Center staffing and service levels. Group performance statistics enable your company to improve customer service, while extensive reporting tools provide insight into performance, costs and trends. It supports skill-based routing.
Call or email routing can be easily configured based on clock and calendar, on customer specific items such as language, requested topic, historic data, identification, on staff specific skills and availability. You can tune your
Contact Center to your needs.
Some of the specific benefits
Contact Center Products
- Customized routing of inbound phone calls to agents qualified to answer the call (skill based routing);
- Multisite contact center with flexible overflow in inbound traffic between the sites;
- High level customized menus for customers to choose the right agent (IVR functionality);
- High availability redundant solution with multi-server solution
- Extended reporting to have detailed overview of the inbound traffic and response quality;
- Integration of e-mail and fax functionality as part of the service process;
- Full integration of the contact center with unified communication solutions like for example Office Communication Services of Microsoft®.