Strengths of Al Rostamani Communications LLC.
- Division of The Al-Rostamani Group – a 100% UAE national ownership
- More than 230 professional staff
- Engineers trained and certified by Fujitsu, NetApp, HP Procurve, VMware, Microsoft, NEC, Aztech, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, Spirent, Symantec, McAfee, Sonicwall, Aruba, Telcordia, Media5 and many more
- Full Fledged Offices in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi
- Capability to provide Total solutions on IT, Data Communications and Telecommunications
- Track record of executing multimillion Dirham's, large integrated projects
- ARC is now offering total IT & Telecom Solutions based on customer needs.
Etisalat /DU Operations
ARC caters for ETISALAT’s requirements both in terms of turnkey projects and supply of equipment (related to its infrastructure or for sale to ETISALAT’s subscribers). For this, ARC works with principals either on a long-term agency basis or a project-to-project basis.
Etisalat Endorsed CPE Sales
ARC, by virtue of its ability to bring innovative and beneficial solutions to the UAE market with strong sales and support commitment, has been successful in winning various projects and supply contracts from ETISALAT.
New Concept Promotion
For innovative products/solutions already identified, ARC carries out concept promotion, technical trials and related activities culminating in specific business contracts.
In addition to the above, ARC also responds to Etisalat’s, DU published tenders and directed enquiries. The Principals for this may be ARC’s current Principals or a case by case Principal for new types of requirements.
Value Added Services (VAS)
ARC has identified a few select areas where it plans to become a Value Added Services Provider using Etisalat’s/DU’s INTERNET/PSTN/PSDN/GSM Networks.
ARC uses its UAE - wide marketing network to offer solutions/products to the end-users and provides pre-sale and post-sale support including warranty services. The products are marketed to end-users through direct sales force and resellers depending on the product complexity, unit values and user expectations. The four operating Business Units are responsible for the Principals for the respective product lines and to handle the end-user segment.
ARC has a network of offices/partners in all the emirates of the UAE. It has an experienced team, which can be trained on new products, or if needed, the manpower can be augmented. The technical team has a unique blend of voice (switching), networking, multi-media and low voltage systems experience. ARC, with the backing of its parent group, is also viewed by the banking community as financially a very sound company.
ARC’s interest in nearby markets
Wherever the principal is interested, ARC can handle the principal’s interests in other GCC countries. In fact, ARC already has distributorship for a number of Principals covering the Middle East/Gulf Region, and also support contracts.